Archive for the ‘dreams, think big, Jim Rohn, Anthony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Stephen R. Covey, 7 habits,’ Category
Here is a summary of ten positive thoughts from Mr. Qaiser Abbas’s training on developing a positive mental attitude:
1. It takes equal energy to think small and big. So why not think BIG!
2. Change impossible – to I’m possible. You will note that impossible can also be read as: I M POSSIBLE (Its the matter of reading and perception! – Here is inspirational story of Honda: http://wp.me/pHUHq-9X)
3. Gratitude and Negativity cannot be together – hence remove negativity NOW! (and replace it with Gratitude. Every one has some thing in life to be thankful for. (Read more from: http://wp.me/pHUHq-4i)
4. Your mind’s eye should see – and what you see – is what you will possess. Remember your mind cannot differentiate between a dream or what you are thinking in reality. A negative imagination will only make you negative and depressed. Hence THINK POSITIVE. The pictures you show to your mind will become a reality – hence show positive things constantly.
5. The Law of Attraction – ask – answer – receive, hence how you are living now is what you have attracted. (Read summary of The Secret: http://wp.me/pHUHq-4q and the three principles of the law of attraction: http://wp.me/pHUHq-3Y)
6. Live with PRIDE – Promise, Risk (Calculated), Innovation, Drive, Empowerment
7. Focus on your inner positive juice – don’t worry of the outcome. Remember if you don’t have it – you can’t give it. So enable yourself towards positive states.
8. Give to your colleagues, positive and timely feedback for their behaviors – knowing that ultimately they will reach their goal. However, note that all the time feedback is not given – but this does not stop us – we work around, we fall but we re-bound.
9. Have a positive state of mind. Make this your shield. Create this behavior and enabling state which is excitement, enthusiasm, anticipation, confidence, motivation, energy – this will lead towards empowerment. Don’t be in paralyzing states of anxiety, stress, depression, anger, hate, and resentment – that only lead to negativity.
10. Your STATE can change by your BODY (Posture, Breathing), Language (Tone, Metaphors), Focus (Pictures, Dark/Bright). So, if you want to turn negative thinking into positive, change your body posture – (Try it – believe me, it won’t cost any thing!)
Note: Mr. Qaiser Abbas is a motivational and inspirational speaker. He is author of best selling book: Tick Tick Dollar. Read his earlier posts from this blog: http://wp.me/pHUHq-gt
From Qaiser Abbas, Motivational & Inspirational Speaker and the Author of best selling book: Tick Tick Dollar!
No matter which part of the world you live in and what are your views on politics, terrorism, human rights and global warming it is important for you to know what CIA trap is. It is irrelevant what race, religion, and culture you belong to. I don’t want to know your age, education or family. I have no interest in your history, friends, failures, disappointments or setbacks. I don’t even wish to know your goals, dreams and vision for the future.
Whatever future you want to create, please don’t become a victim of CIA if you are really committed to reach your goals. You probably didn’t like the suspense. You want to know why? Why CIA is your biggest dream killer?
What this CIA has to do with your most desired goals, ambitions and future? My answer is …. Everything! CIA can block your vision, damage your present and throw you out of the game. What does this CIA stands for?
C is ‘complacency’
CIA trap starts with ‘complacency’ that entices you to become complacent, comfortable and relax with whatever you have already achieved despite a strong need to move ahead. It convinces you to indulge in an attitude of satisfaction even in the absence of any significant achievement. When complacency sets in, organizations belonging to the elite clubs like fortune 500 companies disappear from the business map.
Complacent teams are bound to embrace embarrassment. Complacent individuals lose their competitiveness and fall behind the success line.
Stop being complacent today. Avoid the temptation of sluggishness, lethargy, idleness and laziness. Take every single day as an opportunity to go beyond where you were yesterday, even a few inches. Don’t accept the smug strategy that allures you to think as self-satisfied, haughty, and arrogant. Complacency will kill you. Allow yourself to experience some ‘creative stress’ on a daily basis.
I is ‘inefficiency’
When trapped by CIA, even the most competent, capable and talented people become inefficient. Once this ‘inefficiency’ cuts into their skins, it gets deeper and deeper. It then starts running in their blood.
Have you ever seen amazingly gifted people ruining their life with disgusting mediocrity? Who has not witnessed some remarkable artists’, musicians, actors, teachers, writers, publishers, politicians and leaders who popped up with a bang and grabbed our full attention? You might also have seen them becoming a victim of ‘complacency’ at a later stage. These ‘once successful’ starts then dwelled to long on less than their very best. Therefore, world ‘labeled’ them as inept, wasteful, clumsy, useless and even hopeless.
You can still get out of CIA trap if you decide to say good bye to inefficiency and replace your feeling of inadequacy with competence, effectiveness, and value.
Failure to do so will throw you in to the third degree of CIA imprisonment.
A is ‘apathy’
Apathy means having a ‘who cares’ attitude!
Apathy is the worst of all human emotions. People with apathetic tendencies begin to behave as indifferent. They show lack of concern toward everything around. Such people devastate organizations by becoming uncommitted towards business goals, unconcerned towards customers; casual towards quality issues, and unworried about their own contribution.
Nothing can kill personal and business relations as quick as apathy. Apathetic individuals, teams, groups, committees, unions, communities, and societies can effortlessly craft dissatisfaction, chaos, confusion and turmoil. Apathy can destroy motivation, drive, and enthusiasm for personal and organizational growth.
In short, keep away from the CIA (complacency, inefficiency and apathy) trap at every cost. You know why? Because once trapped, some people can go beyond and happily choose to become an agent of CIA. They actively engage themselves in dragging people in to complacency, inefficiency and apathy (CIA)
In my decade long interaction with both top leaders and managers around the globe, I have caught many of them secretly working for CIA. A majority of them was completely unaware of this truth.
Are you sure you have protected yourself against the likelihood of becoming a CIA agent? Say no to complacency, inefficiency and apathy (CIA). Replace complacency with some anxiety to surpass performance standard. Substitute inefficiency with effectiveness, efficacy and worth. Trade apathy with care, attention, consideration and awareness.
The day you quit to follow CIA agenda (complacency, inefficiency and apathy) and commit yourself to demonstrate initiative, drive and engagement; you will begin to experience a rewarding change in every result you produce. It’s a personal promise.
Why some people achieve their dreams? Read the POP principle by Qaiser Abbas from: http://wp.me/pHUHq-ga
Technorati verification code: S49UYVK3F72J
If you want to live an exceptional life, listen to Jim Rohn!
Ideas provided by Jim Rohn are not only exceptional but I can surely state that once we decide to apply what he has said, we can live an exceptional life. Test for yourself. In this post, I would like to share seven key ideas from his audio programs. If you want to remain motivated and inspired in day to day life, my recommendation: Jim Rohn’s audio program. Here are the ten ideas. Take time to think on these and share your thoughts:
1. A prayer for every day:
Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems. Wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.
2. On action:
If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what youve always gotten.
3. On success:
Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.
4. On making fortune:
Formal education will make you a living; self education will make you a fortune.
5 – What can we change?
You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
6. Foundation of success:
Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. Lack of discipline inevitably leads to failure.
7. Become a person who attracts success:
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
If you want to read my previous post on Jim Rohn’s, click: http://wp.me/pHUHq-73
Technorati verification code: S49UYVK3F72J
Can a person be at peace and at war, both at the same time?
Can a person become a ‘peaceful warrior?
After reading Dan Millman’s book: The Way of a peaceful warrior, my answer is ‘Yes’
One of my friends recommended me to watch the movie: The Peaceful Warrior when I posted top three motivational movies on this blog (you can read about three motivational movies from this link: http://wp.me/pHUHq-fz)
The book is based on a real life story of an athlete who suffers with an accident and his leg is broken.
This book (or you may watch the movie if you want) is about a young person who meets a mentor called Socrates at a gas station. His mentor teaches him to be at peace with himself first rather than fighting a war. He gives him practical guidance to walk on the path of focus. Even after meeting a major accident, that young person is able to become athlete again. It is a must watch if you want to get motivated to achieve big in life.
The Author of the book has claimed: The book that changes lives!
In this post, I would like to share three ideas from this book:
1. We should live in present
No tension of past or no worry of the future – only present!
Some one said: You cannot change your past but you can certainly destroy your present by worrying about the future.
A peaceful warrior is at peace in the given moment. A peaceful warrior is present in whatever he or she is doing. I remember another great saying: Past is gone, future is yet to come, you are blessed with a gift of current moment – that is why it is called: PRESENT!
2. Happiness is the name of a journey not destination
It may happen that we get what we wanted but after that, we feel empty!
One should enjoy the path – the journey of life – every moment of it.
3. Have solitude and discover what is inside us
A peaceful warrior spends time in silence and tries to discover one self. One of the difficult tasks is to be at peace and harmony with oneself i.e. to discover the inner self!
Once a person is silent and tries to ‘listen’ to the voice of silence, peace is achieved which comes from within. (Who can change you? Here is an interesting post: http://wp.me/pHUHq-9F)
Message of the day: Let’s live in the present!