10 positive thoughts to develop a positive mental attitude
Posted April 28, 2011on:
Here is a summary of ten positive thoughts from Mr. Qaiser Abbas’s training on developing a positive mental attitude:
1. It takes equal energy to think small and big. So why not think BIG!
2. Change impossible – to I’m possible. You will note that impossible can also be read as: I M POSSIBLE (Its the matter of reading and perception! – Here is inspirational story of Honda: http://wp.me/pHUHq-9X)
3. Gratitude and Negativity cannot be together – hence remove negativity NOW! (and replace it with Gratitude. Every one has some thing in life to be thankful for. (Read more from: http://wp.me/pHUHq-4i)
4. Your mind’s eye should see – and what you see – is what you will possess. Remember your mind cannot differentiate between a dream or what you are thinking in reality. A negative imagination will only make you negative and depressed. Hence THINK POSITIVE. The pictures you show to your mind will become a reality – hence show positive things constantly.
5. The Law of Attraction – ask – answer – receive, hence how you are living now is what you have attracted. (Read summary of The Secret: http://wp.me/pHUHq-4q and the three principles of the law of attraction: http://wp.me/pHUHq-3Y)
6. Live with PRIDE – Promise, Risk (Calculated), Innovation, Drive, Empowerment
7. Focus on your inner positive juice – don’t worry of the outcome. Remember if you don’t have it – you can’t give it. So enable yourself towards positive states.
8. Give to your colleagues, positive and timely feedback for their behaviors – knowing that ultimately they will reach their goal. However, note that all the time feedback is not given – but this does not stop us – we work around, we fall but we re-bound.
9. Have a positive state of mind. Make this your shield. Create this behavior and enabling state which is excitement, enthusiasm, anticipation, confidence, motivation, energy – this will lead towards empowerment. Don’t be in paralyzing states of anxiety, stress, depression, anger, hate, and resentment – that only lead to negativity.
10. Your STATE can change by your BODY (Posture, Breathing), Language (Tone, Metaphors), Focus (Pictures, Dark/Bright). So, if you want to turn negative thinking into positive, change your body posture – (Try it – believe me, it won’t cost any thing!)
Note: Mr. Qaiser Abbas is a motivational and inspirational speaker. He is author of best selling book: Tick Tick Dollar. Read his earlier posts from this blog: http://wp.me/pHUHq-gt