10 tips to become successful
Posted June 15, 2010on:
A billionaire goes to different colleges and shares his experiences with them in ten simple, easy to understand ideas on success. We cannot attend his sessions but we can get benefit from what he has written in his book. Here are his ten tips to become more successful:1. Never give up! Do not settle for remaining in your comfort zone. Remaining complacent is a good way to get nowhere.
2. Be passionate! If you love what you’re doing, it will never seem like work.
3. Be focused! Ask yourself: What should I be thinking about right now? Shut out interference. In this age of multitasking, this is a valuable technique to acquire. 4. Keep your momentum! Listen, apply and move forward. Do not procrastinate.
5. See yourself as victorious! That will focus you in the right direction.
6. Be tenacious! Being stubborn can work wonders.
7. Be lucky! The old saying, “The harder I work, the luckier I get” is absolutely right on.
8. Believe in yourself! If you don’t, no one else will either. Think of yourself as a one-man army.
9. Ask yourself: What am I pretending not to see? There may be some great opportunities right around you, even if things aren’t looking so great. Great adversity can turn into great victory.
10. Look at the solution, not the problem. And never give up!
Never never never give up. This thought deserves to be said (and remembered and applied) many times. It’s that important. Good luck!
Note: The above advise is extract from the book: Never Give up by Donald Trump. You can visit his website www.trump.com for details about him and his business. Let’s say our thanks to Trump and see if we can apply the above in our lives.